Linville Team Partners is excited to present a call for offers on behalf of Salem College as it relates to the sale of The McHugh Sisters' Flats (23-unit 2BR downtown multi-family asset) as well as some additional residential/commercial properties and land totalling 3.15 acres.
This is a tremendous opportunity to acquire a large, prominently visible, newer asset in downtown Winston-Salem with significant development potential and opportunity.
Here you can find the offering memorandum for review.
When submitting a proposal, please provide the following:
- Purchase Price
- Method of Funding or Financing Arrangements Requested
- Outline of Timing/Due Diligence/Critical Dates & Closing Dates
- Earnest Money Deposit amount
- Summarize brokerage relationship, if any
- Include a brief summary of the proposed use of the site as well as a brief bio and summary of the purchaser's background.
We request that all proposals from interested parties be submitted by 1/25/19 for consideration by Salem College. We aim to evaluate and respond the following week with any follow-up questions.
Submit proposals to Nick Gonzalez via email (firstname.lastname@example.org). Call or email to discuss further, or to request access to due diligence items.
|Address:||222 South Church Street|
|Locator:||McHugh Sisters Flats & Neighboring Parcels|