Caroline, a Winston-Salem native, is an illustrator and writer who focuses on creating marketing content for Linville Team Partners. She joined the company in 2021 and brings over a decade of professional experience in marketing and selling various products and services, including multibillion-dollar pharmaceutical brands and residential real estate brokerage services.
In 2007, Caroline moved to the coast to attend UNC Wilmington, where she earned her bachelor’s degree in Business Administration with a Concentration in Marketing. During this time, Winston-Salem began the restoration process that reinvigorated the tobacco town’s entrepreneurial spirit. Intrigued by the revitalization of her hometown, Caroline returned after graduating to become an engaged member of the community. She remains passionate about giving back to the people and places that raised her.
University of North Carolina Wilmington
Cameron School of Business
BS Business Administration, Marketing Concentration (2011)
- United States Tennis Association
- National Association of Realtors
- Winston-Salem Regional Association of Realtors
- Linville Team Partners, LLC, Content Marketing Manager (Oct 2021 – Present)
- eXp Realty, LLC, Residential Real Estate Agent (2021)
- Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Carolinas Realty, Residential Real Estate Agent (2019 – 2021)
- Bayer Healthcare, LLC, Clinical Sales Specialist (2015 – 2019)
- Allergan, plc, Specialty Sales Professional (2013 – 2015)
- Toshiba Business Solutions, Account Executive (2011 – 2013)