Jeff joined Linville Team Partners in January 2021, having recently completed a successful 21-year career in commercial lending for one of the larger regional banks on the East Coast. He enjoys using his history in commercial lending to help his clients navigate the financial and lending process in purchasing real estate.
In both lending and brokerage, Jeff enjoys building lasting relationships with every client he encounters. He practices values such as teamwork, integrity, honesty, and independent thinking in his work. Jeff looks forward to furthering that drive in helping every one of his clients as they succeed in their dreams of buying, selling, or leasing commercial real estate.
He was born and raised in High Point where he lived for 33 years before moving with his family to Kernersville. Jeff graduated from High Point University with a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration in 1998. Jeff enjoys spending time with his wife, Julie, a Nurse Practitioner at Wake Forest Baptist Health, and his two sons, Charlie and Parker. He also enjoys spending as much time outdoors with various hunting, fishing, and water activities.
- High Point University, BS Business Administration
- Superior School of Real Estate
- Linville Team Partners (2021-Present)
- Miller Hatcher Commercial Real Estate (2019-2021)
- BB&T Commercial Lending (1998-2019)
- Rotary Club of Kernersville, Past President and Area Governor
- Kernersville Chamber of Commerce, Past President and Treasurer
- Korner’s Folly, Past President
- Kernersville Downtown Preservation and Development Council, Past President
- Kernersville YMCA