Tim is a graduate of Seton Hall University with a major in Finance, minor in Business Law. Upon graduation, Tim focused his attention and skills toward a career on Wall Street, where he worked for 12 years. He began as a stock broker and worked his way up to serving as an equity trader. In 2004, Tim relocated his growing family to North Carolina in pursuit of a lifestyle change and to explore opportunities in the Commercial Real Estate Industry.
With a focus on multifamily and investment property, Tim developed both local and out of state clients and participated in the sale and acquisition of millions of dollars of Multifamily assets throughout the state of NC. Additionally, Tim was employed for 4 years with a major North Carolina Development Company focusing on retail leasing of neighborhood shopping centers in the south eastern portion of United States. Tim earned his prestigious CCIM designation in April of 2009. Additionally, he is a licensed Commercial Appraiser Trainee and a NC licensed General Contractor.
Tim’s vast knowledge and desire to learn add value to any leasing or sales transaction. His background gives him great perspective and know-how when it comes to any retail, investment, or multifamily property.
Outside of the office, Tim enjoys family time with his wife and 4 sons. In his spare time, Tim rebuilds antique Farm tractors & Harley Davidson motorcycles and is a professional drummer, frequently donating his time to the Piedmont Preservation Blues Society.
- Seton Hall University, B.A. Banking, Corporate, Finance, and Securities Law
- CCIM Institute – Certified Commercial Investment Member
- Linville Team Partners, LLC, Broker (2018-Present)
- Miller Hatcher Commercial, Director of Investment Sales (2018)
- AmveStar Capital, LLC, SVP Multifamily Acquisitions(2018)
- Gen3 Energy Services, VP Growth and Development (2016-2017)
- Glenwood Development Company, Retail Leasing Manager (2012-2015)
- Michael Huggins Appraisal, Commercial Appraiser (2011-2012)
- Davis Marketing Group, Real Estate Broker (2009-2011)
- Miller Hatcher Commercial, Real Estate Sales (2005-2009)
- Knight Securities, Equity Trader – NASDAQ Market Maker (1996-2003)
- TD Ameritrade, Stock Broker (1993-1996)
- CCIM: Certified Commercial Investment Member
- North Florida CCIM Chapter: Treasurer (2018)
- Realtor Commercial Alliance
- National Association of Realtors
- NC Association of Realtors
- Winston-Salem Regional Association of Realtors (WSRAR)
- Piedmont Preservation Blues Society