Sarah Beth originally joined the LTP team in April 2019 as the Research & Contact Coordinator. She helped keep our company tuned into the heartbeat of our market, learning the ins and outs of our city’s transactions. In February 2020, Sarah Beth moved into the role of broker, working as a team with Nick Gonzalez and Cole Carns. She is currently working towards her CCIM designation and has a particular affinity for investment properties
Sarah Beth is a graduate of Wake Forest University’s Schools of Business and has a degree in Business and Enterprise Management and a concentration in Marketing. Her background in construction project management enables Sarah Beth to direct clients with the utmost attention to detail. From the planning stages through implementation, timely delivery and client satisfaction are of utmost importance to Sarah Beth.
As a native of Winston-Salem, Sarah Beth is equipped with a special knowledge of the area. Her can-do attitude and competitive nature make her a huge asset to her clients.
- Wake Forest University, BS Business and Enterprise Management
- Superior School of Real Estate
- CCIM Candidate
- Linville Team Partners, LLC, Broker (2019-Present)
- Sonoma Building Company (2015-2018)
- Winston-Salem Realtor Association of REALTORS
- REALTOR Commercial Alliance
- New Benefactors of Old Salem
- Old Town Club