Will is a respected, well-connected, convincing communicator and veteran real estate professional with a 27-year span of accomplishments. His experience covers commercial real estate and development, complex real estate transactions and entitlement work, and strategic property acquisition, resulting in appreciation as well as increased wealth.
In 2002, Will became a member of the prestigious Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR). Will is one of only 14 members in the Piedmont Triad area currently holding the SIOR designation. His expertise and market knowledge have helped him across various market sectors and make him a trusted resource for his clients. Some notable highlights of Will’s career include procuring the land and overseeing the development of student housing projects in Gainesville, Florida (University of Florida) and Louisville, Kentucky (University of Louisville) valued at over $80 million, master planning and developing a $3 million luxury home community (Sunset Ridge) in Boone, NC for a client, and handling the acquisition, entitlements, procurement and award for an $8 million LIHTC development (Pine Tree Apartments) in New Bern, NC. In addition, Will has been involved in tenant and landlord representation for hundreds of retail and office transactions with both local and national clients.
- Appalachian State University, BS Business
- SIOR – Society of Industrial and Office Realtors
- Linville Team Partners, LLC, Broker (2019-Present)
- The Hollingsworth Companies, VP of Industrial Real Estate (2017-2019)
- The Carroll Companies / Bee Safe, National Land (Site) Acquisition Manager (2016-2017)
- Commercial Realty Advisors, Development Principal (2015-2016)
- Landmark Development, Contract Development Consultant (2014-2015)
- Campus Crest Communities, Regional Development Partner (2012-2014)
- Atlantic Coast Commercial (ACC) Real Estate, Owner & Founding Partner (2004-2019)
- Samet Corporation, Founder & Director of Commercial Real Estate (1999-2004)
- York Commercial Properties, VP of Industrial Brokerage (1992-1999)