Last year was massive – not only for our team and commercial real estate but for the clients who build their businesses with us. Thank you for making our favorite moments and being an integral part of our growth in 2021. We’re feeling so grateful we get to do what we do in Winston-Salem and the Piedmont Triad.
A Year of Growth
We can attribute the expansion seen in 2021 to our incredible clients’ growing and unique needs. These are last year’s highlights:
- A new business unit leads to three internal promotions and a broader national reach.
- Taking operations to the next level, we onboarded eight new employees.
- Website enhancements promise an uptick in leads for our clients’ listings and an improved browsing experience for potential buyers.
- Thanks to the community we serve, we had 20 combined awards throughout the year, including Triad Business Journal’s Fast 50 and CoStar PowerBroker Top Firm Winner for 2020.
Snapshot of Achievements
We love celebrating our clients’ successes. This is a tiny snapshot of the incredible people and organizations we partnered with in 2021.
Partnership with Ronald McDonald House Charities Piedmont Triad
Each year, LTP selects a Philanthropy Partner, a local nonprofit group to focus all financial and volunteer efforts. In 2021, we partnered with the local Ronald McDonald House, a “home away from home” for families of children receiving medical care at Brenner Children’s Hospital. Despite the pandemic’s challenges for direct involvement, we used outside-the-box thinking to get the entire team involved in the following LTP-sponsored initiatives:
- ‘Sport A Shirt, Share A Night,’ a t-shirt event to raise money for a family’s stay in the house.
- Two Yamas meal deliveries to feed house guests.
- Holiday toy donation, resulting in an extensive offering of around fifty pounds of toys.
- Halloween and Holiday Petite Boutique, an initiative that provides outfits to the families of premature babies in the hospital.
- Light a Luminary to honor Ronald McDonald House families.
- Character Cruise-Through, a drive-through experience for kids to meet and greet superheroes, princesses, and storybook characters.
- Provided Christmas for a family in need.
LTP donated a total of $12,000 to the Ronald McDonald House throughout the year. We are grateful for this organization for providing a home away from home for families of hospitalized children visiting our community.
Thanks for a great year!
Despite setbacks and uncertainties, our client partners and communities continue to innovate and grow, exceeding expectations in 2021. One thing is for sure: we continue to overcome challenges and move forward together.
- 7 Trending Interior Renovation Ideas for Commercial Spaces
- Newest Trend in Amenities: Pickleball
- The Post-Pandemic Office Part III: The New Hybrid Neighborhood
- Five Commercial Real Estate Podcasts Investors Should Listen to in 2022
- The Post-Pandemic Office Part II: The Impacts of Remote Work on People and Organizations