A co-founder and partner of Linville Team Partners, Aubrey’s 20-year career in real estate has produced hundreds of successful transactions across asset classes including investment, office, multifamily, and retail properties. With a focus on investment properties, Aubrey assists owners and investors with their acquisitions and dispositions, asset review, financial analysis and investment strategy and implementation. His personal experience in real estate investing and extensive education in the arena allows his clients to look to him for knowledgeable direction in all aspects of the commercial property transaction.
A true entrepreneur at heart, Aubrey also co-founded and was a managing partner in a private equity based real estate investment fund, Front Street Capital. In addition, Aubrey co-founded and was a managing partner at GEMCAP Development. These experiences give him an unmatched understanding of investment transactions.
Aubrey lives in Winston-Salem, NC with his wife Holli and two children Grayson and Preston.
- Linville Team Partners, LLC, Partner (2012-Present)
- Front Street Capital, Managing Partner (2014-2019)
- GEMCAP Development, Managing Partner (2012-2019)
- The Meridian Realty Group, Inc. (2009-2012)
- RAL Properties, LLC, President (2001-2009)
- Realtors Commercial Alliance – Former Chair
- NAIOP: National Association of Office and Industrial Properties
- CCIM: Certified Commercial Investment Member
- National Association of Realtors
- North Carolina Association of Realtors
- Winston-Salem Regional Association of Realtors Board – Former Chair
- AJ Linville Foundation – Founder
- North Carolina Board of Directors – American National Bank
- Downtown Winston-Salem Partnership – Board of Directors
- Triad Business Journal’s 40 Leaders Under 40 – 2015
- Costar: Power Broker – 2014
- Triad Business Journal’s C-Suite Award Winner – 2020
- North Carolina State University: 2000
- CCIM Institute – Certified Commercial Investment Member: 2008