Jason joined the team in 2018 and brings with him a rich background in finance, insurance, consulting, public sector, nonprofit, real estate and civil engineering. His professional experience contributed to his real estate and financial knowledge, ultimately leading him to invest in real estate himself. As he began investing, his love for the industry grew.
Throughout his 26-year career, Jason has focused on building trusted partnerships and strong relationships. These skills are at the heart of his success in the areas of selling & leasing, mergers & acquisitions, business development, strategic planning, structured finance, corporate strategy, negotiations, and contract administration.
Prior to joining Linville Team Partners, Jason served as the Broker in Charge and Director of Sales for the largest residential real estate firm in the Triad. Jason is also the owner of Triad Real Estate Advisors, an agent training and consulting firm. Jason’s focus on relationships and strong work ethic set him apart and help him to generate success for his clients.
Jason lives in Winston Salem with his wife Karen and his two children Aaron and Sarah.
- Clarkson University, B.S Civil Engineering
- Wake Forest University, Babcock School of Business, MBA Finance and Consulting
- Linville Team Partners, LLC, Broker (2018-Present)
- Triad Real Estate Advisors (2017-Present)
- Bush Investments (2008-Present)
- The Ginther Group Realty, Director of Sales, (2015-2017)
- Zingenuity Inc., Director of Acquisitions, (2011-2016)
- Republic Mortgage Insurance Company, Structured Transactions and Reinsurance, (2001-2011)
- Professional Civil Engineer, (1992-2001)
- Realtor Commercial Alliance
- National Association of Realtors
- NC Association of Realtors
- Winston-Salem Regional Association of Realtors (WSRAR)
- Creative Corridors Coalition, Board Member
- Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation (JDRF) Piedmont Triad Chapter, Board Member
- Barry L. Joyce Cancer Support Fund, Past President
- High Rock Lake Association, Board Member