Jordan joined Linville Team Partners in August of 2018 and is committed to client satisfaction and upholding the company’s highest quality standard of service. Her client relationships are built on values of loyalty, trust and communication. Jordan has a strong inherent work ethic that helps her meet clients’ goals and makes her a valuable team player.
In 2019, Jordan and Aubrey Linville forged a team within the brokerage firm to focus on a shared calling to specialize in investment sales and have already seen an increase in contributing achievements. Prior to joining LTP, Jordan spent five years growing, managing and eventually assisting with the sale of a successful retail business in Winston-Salem. This experience gives her firsthand knowledge of her clients’ needs and the local market. Her strong history helps her add particular value to retail site selections and lease negotiations.
A Colorado native, Jordan attended the University of North Carolina, where she graduated from the Journalism School with a degree in public relations. Jordan is glad to call Winston-Salem home and enjoys outdoor activities and eating good food with her husband Bobby and their baby girl Hazey.
- University of North Carolina, B.A. Journalism
- Triad Real Estate School
- CCIM 101
- Linville Team Partners, LLC, Broker (2018-Present)
- Gigi’s Cupcakes Winston Salem, General Manager (2012-2018)
- NBA Charlotte Bobcats, Community Relations (2010-2012)
- National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- NC Association of Realtors
- Winston-Salem Regional Association of Realtors (WSRAR)
- Realtor Commercial Alliance
- First Presbyterian Church Covenant Partner
- Weeds and Seeds Garden Club
- Old Town Club
- Leadership Winston-Salem Class of 2020
- Second Harvest Food Bank Capital Campaign Community Gifts