Meg joined our team in June of 2016 and has been an integral part of making sure our brokers have the support they need to serve our clients efficiently. As marketing director, Meg oversees the management and design of the company website, social media, new marketing initiatives and the development of all presentations and marketing materials. Meg is also responsible for all aspects of the daily operations of the LTP office, including client interaction and support services, general office and accounting management, and overseeing all broker support.
Meg is a proud Wahoo, having graduated from the University of Virginia in 2013 with degrees in Biology and Religious Studies. After graduation, Meg moved to North Carolina and worked in pharmaceutical sales. Meg’s background and previous sales experience helps the brokers achieve client-driven success.
- University of Virginia, BA in Biology & Religious Studies (2013)
- Wake Forest University, MA in Bioethics (2018)
- Samaritan Ministries, Young Samaritans Board
- Samaritan Ministries, Marketing Committee
- Junior League of Winston-Salem, Marketing and PR Chair
- Hope Presbyterian Church, Member
Awards & Publications
- Triad Business Journal’s 40 Leaders Under 40, 2020
- “What Are Good Guidelines for Evaluating Uterus Transplantation?”
- American Medical Association Journal of Ethics, 2019
- “Examining Stigmatization of Smoking and Obesity: An Ethical Framework to Guide Public Health Decision Making”
- Penn Bioethics Journal, 2014