Nick joined the team in 2014, with a core focus on investment property sales, working with investor & institutional clients in both acquisition & disposition of real property & businesses. Nick has extensive experience in property investing, renovation, management, & sales, allowing him to provide his clients with tailored strategies to meet their goals.
Nick’s background in business brokerage, as well as retail site selection and lease negotiations, gives him a versatile toolkit to help a variety of clients. He is a firm believer in relationships, not accounts, and that a team-based mentality often yields the best solutions.
Loyalty & the ability to think outside the box allow Nick to find creative solutions for his clients. He has a knack for finding off-market opportunities and has experience in 1031 Exchanges, as well as other real estate tax-planning strategies.
- UNC School of the Arts, Bachelor of Fine Arts – Concentration Film Producing
- Linville Team Partners, LLC, Partner (2014-Present)
- Keller Williams Realty, Broker (2013)
- Re/MAX Realty Consultants, Broker (2009-2011)
- Triad Property Management Consultants, Broker/Owner (2011-2013)
- Addiction Recovery Care Association, Board of Directors 2020 – Present
- National Association of Realtors
- Winston-Salem Regional Association of Realtors
- Realtors Commercial Alliance
- NC Association of Realtors
- Business Networking International, President 2014-2015
- Triad Business Journal’s 40 Leaders Under 40, 2018
- Triad Business Journal’s Commercial Real Estate Dealmakers, 2019
- Number 1 in the Triad’s Retail Sales
- Number 2 in the Triad’s Retail Leases
- Number 3 in the Triad’s Office Sales
- CoStar Power Broker – Top Office Leasing Broker, 2020