Since joining Linville Team Partners in July of 2015, Tommy has assisted many clients across multiple areas of focus, including: the sale and acquisition of properties, investment services, and multifamily transactions. Tommy has been a licensed real estate broker for over 10 years, and has a specialty background in student housing development.
Tommy attended the Walker College of Business at Appalachian State University where he graduated Cum Laude with degrees in Finance & Banking and Economics as well as a minor in International Business. He also played on the golf team at Appalachian State where he earned SoCon Academic Honors.
- Appalachian State University, Walker College of Business, BS Finance & Banking, Economics
- Linville Team Partners, LLC, Partner (2015-Present)
- Cars.Com, Digital Media Representative (2013-2015)
- APP Real Estate, Broker (2009-2013)
- Back Yard Burgers, Managing Partner (2009-2011)
- National Association of Realtors
- Winston-Salem Regional Association of Realtors
- Realtors Commercial Alliance
- NC Association of Realtors
- EA Morris Fellowship for Emerging Leaders, 2011-2012
- Appalachian State Alumni Council, 2010-2013
- Triad Business Journal’s Commercial Real Estate Dealmakers, 2019
- Number 2 in the Triad’s Office Sales