Phil joined Linville Team Partners after completing a successful 20+ year career in community-based nonprofits in the Triad. Throughout his career, Phil has raised over $100 Million in scholarship funds for the students in his community. At LTP, he brings the same level of commitment and tenacity to his role. Joining one of our highest-producing brokerage teams, Phil plays a leading role in deal development, transaction management and relationship building.
Phil is passionate about mentorship and development, particularly focusing on the growth of local businesses, leaders and communities. He served as a leader and mentor in his role as Athletic Director at New Garden Friends School, and his legacy continues today through the Athletic Empowerment Scholarship, founded in his honor.
Outside of his career, you can find Phil cheering his daughter on in gymnastics or serving as coach for Sports with A Purpose.
- Linville Team Partners, LLC, Broker (2021-Present)
- New Garden Friends School, Administrator, Athletic Director (2011-2018)
- Change Will Come Youth Foundation, Founder, Director (2007-2011)
- Total Education & Athletic Management, Inc., Director (1999-2007)
- Carolina Athletic Association for Schools of Choice, President
- National Honor Society, Member
- North Carolina Real Estate Commission, Member
- Greensboro Regional Realtors Association, Member