Bailey Power Plant – Office Space
450 Patterson Ave Winston-Salem NC 27101
- Available SF204 - 15,058
- Lease TypeFull Service
- Lease Rate/SFVaries
The first phase of the Bailey Power Plant is a 110,800 SF redevelopment of the former RJ Reynolds Tobacco Company’s coal-fire power plant. Located in the epicenter of the Innovation Quarter, the Bailey Power Plant is Wexford Science & Technology’s sixth project. Bailey Power Plant brings Wexford’s redevelopment total to more than one million square feet, with more than $450 million in investment. The success of the Innovation Quarter is noticed through full occupancy of every facility with dozens of innovative companies including Wake Forest University Health Sciences, Wake Forest School of Medicine, Wake Forest University, Inmar, Mullen Lowe and Forsyth Tech Center for Emerging Technologies.
- ±110,800 SF redevelopment of the former RJR Tobacco power plant
- Built-out office space available (±204 – 5,650 SF)
- Additional ±15,058 SF of dividable shell space with significant TI package
- Epicenter of the Innovation Quarter
- Access to all Innovation Quarter onsite amenities
- Vibrant outdoor common spaces
Click here to learn more about available retail space at Bailey Power Plant.
204 - 15,058
Pricing & Terms